Books For Review
CJC invites reviewers, faculty members or graduate students, to review titles from the list below. Or, if you are keen to review a particular title that you have encountered and feel would benefit other readers, our Book Review Editors can request a copy for you from the publisher. They also want to hear from authors: if you have a publication that you think CJC should review, please contact either Daniel J. Paré at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mireille Lalancette at email@example.com
When requesting to review a book, please provide:
- your institutional affiliation;
- your position/rank;
- a brief statement about your research interests and how they relate to the book you are proposing to review;
- your email address and contact telephone number;
- your update-to-date mailing address (preferably an institutional mailing address).
Please note that if the CJC does not currently have a mailing address in your user account you will be re-directed to your user account page to provide your mailing address.
Have a book for review? Please contact our book review editors. For English book reviews contact: Daniel J. Paré at firstname.lastname@example.org. For French book reviews contact: Mireille Lalancette at email@example.com.
- Register as an author with this journal.
- Log in as an author.
- Select the book you would like to review